- Round of 16 – 16:00 PDT, March 25th
- Quarterfinals – 16:00 PDT, March 26th
- Semifinals – 16:00 PDT, March 27th
- Finals & Consolation – 16:00 PDT, March 28th
The Summoner’s Legion Championships will be played in a group knockout format. Groups are to be divided according to Arena rankings. See details below:
- Group A: No. 1 vs. No. 16, No. 3 vs. No. 14, No. 5 vs. No. 12, No. 7 vs. No. 10
- Group B: No. 2 vs. No. 15, No. 4 vs. No. 13, No. 6 vs. No. 11, No. 8 vs. No. 9
The round of 16 will be played in a best of three format. The quarterfinals, semifinals and consolation will be played in a best of five format, while the finals will be played in the best of seven format.
Following the 1v1 battles on March 18th at 18:00, the top 16 players on [S1] Forgotten Altar will qualify for the event. If any qualifiers are absent during the event, the next ranked player will automatically replace him or her.
- During each round, all participants will need to select four decks of cards of different classes before 14:00 PDT. Decks cannot be changed after this time.
- Participants must use a different class deck for each individual battle. Once a player has won a battle using one class, they must select a different one for the next battle. If a player loses a battle, he or she may continue using the same deck or select a different one.
- R2Games will contact all qualifiers within 48 hours with all competition information and details.
- The event will be held on an exclusive server, where all competitors will receive all available cards with 4 stars. All class weapons will also be at the maximum level.
- Once the competition begins, it cannot be paused or rescheduled.