- When a player’s VIP expires, a prompt will now appear asking whether they would like to extend their VIP.
- Removed Hero's Blessing, and integrated it into VIP. VIPs can now claim a Deluxe Pack for free each day. Players who already purchased Hero's Blessing will receive the remaining Deluxe Packs via in-game mail a few days after the maintenance.
- VIP players can receive double rewards from the Login Event. Rewards will be sent via in-game mail a few days after the maintenance.
- Removed 6 Month VIP Card and added VIP Weekly Card (7 days) in the Shop. Slightly adjusted VIP prices.
- Removed the function where players could purchase VIP for friends.
- Stages 14 and 15 have been added to the Campaign.
- Players can now expand and minimize chat boxes.
- Targeted units will now be highlighted when hovering over it in battle.
- Decreased the required amounts for exchanging Card Fragments of various qualities.
- Added prompt, “No more Gold flips left,” on the back of cards when available attempts have been used up in a dungeon.
- Players no longer have to wait 10 seconds to exit a dungeon when they have already redeemed their rewards.
- Cards that have been upgraded in the Alchemy will no longer be placed in the last position of the current page.
- Several Hot Events have been removed and will be available randomly every week.
- Blitzing stages now also drops items, cards and card shards as rewards.
- Slightly adjusted Dwarf Champion's ability and its attributes. Players who owned this unit will receive card upgrade materials as compensation.
- Players below level 20 will not be matched to enemies of same level gap in the 1v1 Arena.
- Players level 20 – 29 will not be matched to enemies of same level gap in the 1v1 Arena.
- Players below level 30 can be matched with a battle robot in the 1v1 Arena.
- Fixed a display issue when a player’s VIP level increased.
- Fixed an issue where the game would lag when recycling cards.
- Fixed a display issue in the Card Edit panel.
- Fixed display issues with a number of clothing prices.
- Fixed an audio issue with the SFX disable button.
- Fixed display issues within the Campagin panel.
- Fixed the incorrect display of cards in hand when AFK stopped.
- Fixed an issue where cards auto-flipped when hovering over them in the Card Edit panel.